James - Alaskan Pipeline


2000年的專輯,到現在仍是百聽不厭的歌。翻的很爛,見諒。
You might as well surrender now    現在你也許已屈服
You'll never hold that stance           你將不再堅持己見
With all my words                            自所有我說過的字句中
I can't find one                                 我找不到任何解釋
To help you understand                   來幫你了解這一切
It's not too late                                       現在還不會太晚
Take up the cup                                     就舉起杯中物
Put down your weapons and choose    放下你的武裝與成見
But you say life's so unfair                     但你說人生真不公平
All you say is life's so unfair.                   你總說人生真不公平
Oh you can ill afford to hold to these views     哦 你可無法保持著這些看法
Oh you need something to blame                    哦 你需要些事情來責備
But it's you, yes it's you                                    但是你 是的就是你              
It's your truth                                                     這是你的真理
Someone made you                             有人試著捧你在手心
I don't know if you're sick                     我不清楚你是否生了病
I comfort, you run away                       我想安慰你  你卻走去
My sympathy, you twist it.                    我的同情   你卻曲解
Your reflex gets in the way.                  你本能的就是如此 
You mother me, I son you.                    你我如同母子一般
You act up, I can't get through.              而症狀一發作時我總無法看透
These footsteps so ancient.                  這些如此久遠的路徑
In your eyes I'm your infant.                  在你眼中我是你的幼兒
You're ancient, full circle.                       如此久遠的你 轉生之後
In my eyes you're my infant.                 在我眼中你成了我的幼兒
Dead ball in our court,                           無濟於事
We've got a dead ball in our court.        無輪我們做什麼怎樣都無濟於事
You just say life's so unfair               你只說人生真不公平
You just say life's so unfair               你只說人生真不公平
You need something to blame          你需要些事情來責備
But it's you, yes it's you                    但是你 是的就是你
It's your truth                                     這是你的真理    

留言

熱門文章